6-ROX C2 Maleimide
6-ROX C2 Maleimide is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Description6-ROX C2 Maleimide is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 6-ROX C2 Maleimide is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 6-ROX C2 Maleimide is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Shelf life1 year
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short name6-ROX C2 Maleimide
- Alternative name6-ROX complement component 2 Maleimide
- Alternative techniquerealtime
- Alternative to gene targetcomplement component 2, ARMD14 and CO2, C2 and IDBG-124824 and ENSG00000166278 and 101928623,717, this GO :0003824 and catalytic activity and molecular function this GO :0004252 and serine-type endopeptidase activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005615 and extracellular space and cellular component this GO :0006508 and proteolysis and biological process this GO :0006956 and complement activation and biological process this GO :0006958 and complement activation, classical pathway and biological process this GO :0007584 and response to nutrient and biological process this GO :0030449 and regulation of complement activation and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :2000427 and positive regulation of apoptotic cell clearance and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0003824: catalytic activity and also this GO :0004252: serine-type endopeptidase activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0003824: catalytic activity, this GO :0004252: serine-type endopeptidase activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular, C2 and IDBG-174547 and ENSMUSG00000024371 and 12263, C2 and IDBG-633680 and ENSBTAG00000007450 and 515440
426 | 6-ROX C2 Maleimidesize: 1 milligram | 162.84 USD