5HT1D Receptor SR 1D Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5HT1D Receptor SR 1D Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-12046R-A350 | 5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12046R-A350
- Price387.59 USD
- Long name5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D PAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 350
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative name5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemacrophage scavenger receptor 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-08-07
- Pubmed identfication
- Scavenger receptors
- Scavenger receptor cysteine rich domain containing
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedOur finding, that 5-HT1D receptors are distributed in nociceptors throughout the body, raises the possibility that triptans can regulate not only headache-associated pain but also nociceptive responses in extracranial tissuesPresynaptic 5-HT1D receptors could regulate the nitric oxide-evoked release of glutamate and subsequent cGMP production.Moreover, the widespread expression of 5-HT1D receptor in somatic nociceptive afferents suggests that triptans could, in certain circumstances, treat pain in nontrigeminal regions of the body.5-HT(1B), 5-HT(1D)and 5-HT(1F) receptor expression are equally represented in trigeminal ganglia and the dorsal root ganglia.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12046R-A488 | 5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-12046R-A555 | 5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-12046R-A594 | 5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-12046R-A647 | 5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigen5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against 5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human 5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThe members of the G-protein-coupled receptor family are distinguished by their slow transmitting response to ligand binding. These seven transmembrane proteins include the adrenergic, serotonin and dopamine receptors. The effect of the signaling molecule can be excitatory or inhibitory depending on the type of receptor to which it binds. b-adrenergic bound to adrenaline activates adenylyl cyclase, while a2-adrenergic receptor bound to adrenaline inhibits adenylyl cyclase. Like the a2-adrenergic receptor, serotonin receptor functions are also mediated by G proteins that inhibit the activity of adenylyl cyclase. The serotonin receptors have been classified into several categories, designated SR-1â€“7 (5HT1â€“7). Subtypes within the SR-1 group include SR-1A, -1B, -1D, -1E and -1F.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Synonyms5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 1D, 5-HT-1D, 5-HT1D, Serotonin 1D alpha receptor, 5-HT-1D-alpha, Serotonin receptor 1D
- Gene target
- Short name5HT1D Receptor/SR-1D Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Bacillus weihenstephanensis Gamma glutamyl phosphate reductase proA Gamma glutamyl phosphate reductase proA