5 ROX glycine Fluorescence reference standard for PCR reactions
5 ROX glycine Fluorescence reference standard for PCR reactions is available 2 times from Aat labs
396 | 5-ROX glycine *Fluorescence reference standard for PCR reactions*size: 25 mg | 506.9 USD
396 | 5-ROX glycine *Fluorescence reference standard for PCR reactions*size: 25 milligrams | 349.31 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- Description5-ROX glycine *Fluorescence reference standard for PCR reactions* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 5-ROX glycine *Fluorescence reference standard for PCR reactions* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 5-ROX glycine *Fluorescence reference standard for PCR reactions* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- similar_products1011971615 1011398990 2013627167 2013621804 3023621804 5013621804 6013621804 4033621804 1013734413 2013734406 2013734446 1013734439 1013734444 1013734462 1013734406 1013734451 2023734413 2010003602
- TestFluorimetric analysis of fluorescent emission of light by is a form of luminescence. The emitted light has a longer wavelength, and therefore lower energy, than the absorbed radiation for excitation. Fluorescent controls and calibrators can be supplied to mix with the cells. A fluorimeter is needed to do the analysis of the green, red, blue, yellow, orange, deep red fluorescent dyes.
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- Gene target
- Short name5-ROX glycine * reference standard for PCR *
- TechniqueStandard, PCR, Rox
- Alternative name5-ROX glycine *Fluorescence reference reference to measure PCR test reagent reactions*
- Alternative techniquestandards
Supplier:Data Apex Chromatography
VMA21 NT Vacuolar ATPase Assembly Integral Membrane Protein VMA21 Myopathy with Excessive Autophagy Protein MEAX XMEA