5 Hydroxytryptamine 5 HT
5 Hydroxytryptamine 5 HT is available 18 times from Bioma labs
- Other name5HT; Serotonin; N-Methyl-Gamma
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Raised inRabbit
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- Alternate gene name5HT; Serotonin; N-Methyl-Gamma
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- ImmunogenSmall Molecule, 5-HT conjμgated to OVA
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Use for8 months
- Use before1 year
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Research main areaSignal transduction;Infection immunity;Neuro science;Gastroenterology;
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) and analogues was observed.
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
EKU02027 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 9000.41 USD
EKU02027 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1178.24 USD
EKU02027 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4978.64 USD
EKU10328 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1739.08 USD
EKU10328 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 7187.54 USD
EKU10328 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 12638.45 USD
CAU27083 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 190.63 USD
CAU27083 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 365.28 USD
CAU27083 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 755.16 USD
- Catalog numberCAU27083
- Price755.16 USD
- Size200 μg
- Verified reactivityGeneral
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short name5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative name5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
0. Gene info
- Long gene name5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 2B
- Synonyms gene name
- 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2B
- 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2B, G protein-coupled
- Discovery year1994-07-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- 5-hydroxytryptamine receptors, G protein-coupled
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedGDNF variants associated with the apnea-hypopnea index as a continuous trait, and OSA as a dichotomous trait in European AmericansMeta-analysis of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)5HT3A receptor function and trafficking is regulated by protein kinase c through an F-actin-dependent mechanismThis study does not support the hypothesis that the 5-HT(3A) receptor plays a major role in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia.The association between HTR3A gene SNP and response to clozapine is influenced by various clinical predictors and by differing outcome definitions in patients with treatment-resistant schizophrenia.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
CAU27083 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 494.42 USD
RPU51262 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), BSA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 285.34 USD
RPU51262 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), BSA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 761.31 USD
RPU51262 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), BSA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 519.02 USD
RPU51262 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), BSA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 935.95 USD
RPU51263 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), OVA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 935.95 USD
RPU51263 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), OVA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 285.34 USD
RPU51263 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), OVA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 761.31 USD
RPU51263 | 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), OVA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 519.02 USD
ATG16L2, ID (K292) (ATG16L2, WDR80, Autophagy-related protein 16-2, APG16-like 2, WD repeat-containing protein 80) Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies