5 HT Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5 HT Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-1126R-A350 | 5-HT Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-1126R-A488 | 5-HT Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1126R-A488
- Price387.59 USD
- Long name5-HT Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-5-HT PAb ALEXA FLUOR 488
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 488
- Excitation emission499nm/519nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 488 has the same range to that of fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC), yet the 5-HT Antibody, has a very high photo stability. As a result of this photo stability, it has turned into an antibody for fluorescent microscopy and FACS FLOW cytometry. It is distinguished in the FL1 of a FACS-Calibur or FACScan. Also Alexa Fluor 488 is pH stable.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 488
- Alternative name5-HT (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 488
1. Gene info
- Long gene name5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 2B
- Synonyms gene name
- 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2B
- 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2B, G protein-coupled
- Discovery year1994-07-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- 5-hydroxytryptamine receptors, G protein-coupled
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
bs-1126R-A555 | 5-HT Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-1126R-A594 | 5-HT Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-1126R-A647 | 5-HT Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigen5-HT
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against 5-HT.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated to 5-HT
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species details5-HT
- Background of the antigenSerotonin (pronounced) (5-hydroxytryptamine, or 5-HT) is a monoamine neurotransmitter synthesized in serotonergic neurons in the central nervous system (CNS) and enterochromaffin cells in the gastrointestinal tract of animals including humans. Serotonin is also found in many mushrooms and plants, including fruits and vegetables.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsSerotonin; 5-hydroxytryptamine; 3-2-Aminoethyl-5-hydroxyindole hydrochloride; 5-HT, 5-Hydroxytryptamine hydrochloride.
- Gene target
- Short name5-HT Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies