5 FITC Fluorescein 5 isothiocyanate CAS 3326 32 7
5 FITC Fluorescein 5 isothiocyanate CAS 3326 32 7 is available 3 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- Description5-FITC [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 5-FITC [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 5-FITC [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- PropertiesThis aat Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. aat FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Gene target
- Short name5-FITC [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7*
- Alternative name5-fluorecein [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7*
- Alternative techniquefluorescine
121 | 5-FITC [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7*size: 1 gram | 591.97 USD
122 | 5-FITC [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7*size: 10 grams | 4293.97 USD
120 | 5-FITC [Fluorescein-5-isothiocyanate] *CAS 3326-32-7*size: 100 milligrams | 163.37 USD