5 FAM ethylenediamine
5 FAM ethylenediamine is available 2 times from Aat labs
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- Description5-FAM ethylenediamine is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 5-FAM ethylenediamine is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 5-FAM ethylenediamine is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short name5-FAM ethylenediamine
- Alternative name5-FAM ethylenediamine
124 | 5-FAM ethylenediaminesize: 100 mg | 400.06 USD
124 | 5-FAM ethylenediaminesize: 100 milligrams | 254.71 USD
Recombinant Escherichia coli O8 p hydroxybenzoic acid efflux pump subunit p hydroxybenzoic acid efflux pump subunit