5 DABCYL C6 phosphoramidite
5 DABCYL C6 phosphoramidite is available 2 times from Aat labs
6009 | 5'-DABCYL C6 phosphoramiditesize: 1 g | 1268.74 USD
6009 | 5'-DABCYL C6 phosphoramiditesize: 1 gram | 1010.96 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife24 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life2 years
- Description5'-DABCYL C6 phosphoramidite is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 5'-DABCYL C6 phosphoramidite is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 5'-DABCYL C6 phosphoramidite is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short name5'-DABCYL C6 phosphoramidite
- Alternative name5'-DABCYL complement component 6 phosphoramidite
- Alternative to gene targetcomplement component 6, C6 and IDBG-18604 and ENSG00000039537 and 729, protein binding, Extracellular, C6 and IDBG-127938 and ENSMUSG00000022181 and 12274, C6 and IDBG-629747 and ENSBTAG00000014177 and 507749
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp