5-Carboxy-4’-aminomethylfluorescein is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Description5-Carboxy-4’-aminomethylfluorescein is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. 5-Carboxy-4’-aminomethylfluorescein is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that 5-Carboxy-4’-aminomethylfluorescein is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Shelf life1 year
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short name5-Carboxy-4’-aminomethylfluorescein
- Alternative name5-Carboxy-4’-aminomethylfluorescein
207 | 5-Carboxy-4’-aminomethylfluoresceinsize: 10 milligrams | 270.37 USD