3D Cell Culture Gel
3D Cell Culture Gel is available 7 times from 101biosystem labs
P720H-10 | 3D Cell Culture Gel, hard (Col-Tgel)size: 10 mL | 485.26 USD
P720H-2 | 3D Cell Culture Gel, hard (Col-Tgel)size: 2 mL | 220.99 USD
P720SMH-6 | 3D Cell Culture Gel, incl. P720S-2, P720M-2, P720H-2size: 6 mL | 518.29 USD
P720M-10 | 3D Cell Culture Gel, medium (Col-Tgel)size: 10 mL | 485.26 USD
P720M-2 | 3D Cell Culture Gel, medium (Col-Tgel)size: 2 mL | 220.99 USD
P720S-10 | 3D Cell Culture Gel, soft (Col-Tgel)size: 10 mL | 485.26 USD
P720S-2 | 3D Cell Culture Gel, soft (Col-Tgel)size: 2 mL | 220.99 USD
- Catalog numberP720S-2
- Price220.99 USD
- Size2 mL
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- TestA gel is a solid jelly-like material that can have properties ranging from soft and weak to hard and tough. Gels are defined as a substantially dilute cross-linked system, which exhibits no flow when in the steady-state. By weight, gels are mostly liquid, yet they behave like solids due to a three-dimensional cross-linked network within the liquid. It is the crosslinking within the fluid that gives a gel its structure (hardness) and contributes to the adhesive stick (tack). In this way gels are a dispersion of molecules of a liquid within a solid in which the solid is the continuous phase and the liquid is the discontinuous phase. The word gel was coined by 19th-century Scottish chemist Thomas Graham by clipping from gelatin.
- Gene target
- Short name3D Culture soft (Col-Tgel)
- Techniqueculture, Gel
- Alternative name3D cellular Culture electrophoretic matrix, soft (Col-Tgel)
- ConceptScope note:Methods of maintaining or growing biological materials in controlled laboratory conditions. These include the cultures of CELLS; TISSUES; organs; or embryo in vitro. Both animal and plant tissues may be cultured by a variety of methods. Cultures may derive from normal or abnormal tissues, and consist of a single cell type or mixed cell types.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Shipping/storage recommendationsship 4 ℃; store -80℃
- Maximum time for usage9 months
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies