3 hydroxyacyl CoA dehydrogenase type 2 Antibody
3 hydroxyacyl CoA dehydrogenase type 2 Antibody is available 4 times from Abbex labs
abx109249 | 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type-2 Antibodysize: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
abx105058 | 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type-2 Antibody (Biotin)size: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
- Catalog numberabx105058
- Price493.64 USD
- Size100 μg
- Target2 Antibody
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- French translationanticorps
- Short name3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase -2 Antibody ( )
- Alternative name3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase classification-2 (Antibody to) (biotinilated)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase/3-ketoacyl-CoA thiolase/enoyl-CoA hydratase (trifunctional protein), alpha subunit pseudogene 2
- Discovery year2010-06-21
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedResults demonstrate that L-3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type II (HADH II/ABAD) modulates 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine neurotoxicity and suggests that mimetics may provide protective benefit in the treatment of Parkinson disease.SCHAD deficiency causes hyperinsulinism by activation of GDH via loss of inhibitory regulation of GDH by SCHAD.SCHAD is involved in thermogenesis, in the maintenance of body weight, and in the regulation of nutrient-stimulated insulin secretion
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx106473 | 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type-2 Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
abx107892 | 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type-2 Antibody (HRP)size: 100 μg | 493.64 USD
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR