293T Transfection Kit
293T Transfection Kit is available 4 times from 101biosystem labs
P902S | 293T Transfection Kit (0.2 mL)size: KIT | 220.99 USD
P903S | 293T Transfection Kit (0.2 mL)size: KIT | 220.99 USD
P903 | 293T Transfection Kit (1 mL)size: 1 kit | 651.57 USD
P902 | 293T Transfection Kit (1 mL)size: 1 kit | 651.57 USD
- Catalog numberP902
- Price651.57 USD
- Size1 kit
- Gene target
- Short nameTransfection Kit (1 )
- Alternative name293T non-viral Desoxyribonucleic acid insertion reagent (1 milliliter)
- ConceptScope note:The heritable modification of the properties of a competent bacterium by naked DNA from another source. The uptake of naked DNA is a naturally occuring phenomenon in some bacteria. It is often used as a GENE TRANSFER TECHNIQUE.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedc-kit mutation may account for the transient bone marrow mastocytosis in chronic myelogenous leukemia.co-overexpression of KIT/CDK4 is a potential mechanism of oncogenic transformation in some BRAF/NRAS wild-type melanomasc-Kit expression, which was also analyzed, showed infrequent and weak expression in malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors.C-KIT and PDGFRA zygosity in gastrointestinal stromal tumors: Correlation with tumor site, tumor size, exon, and CD117 immunohistochemistry.Vascular invasion and CD117 immunoreactivity were independent prognostic markers for colorectal poorly differentiated neuro-endocrine carcinomas and mixed adeno-neuroendocrine carcinomas.Overexpression of CD117 in CD117(high) non small cell lung carcinoma supports exploring KIT as a therapeutic target in this subset of patients.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Shipping/storage recommendationsship RT; store 4℃
- Maximum time for usage12 months
- TechniqueCV40 transformed cell line or 293tsA1609neo from human kidney 293 cells delivered as 1.
- Alternative techniquekits
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832