2.4 D 24D1 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
2.4 D 24D1 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bsm-0861M-A350 | 2,4-D (24D1) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
bsm-0861M-A488 | 2,4-D (24D1) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
bsm-0861M-A555 | 2,4-D (24D1) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-0861M-A555
- Price378.34 USD
- Long name2,4-D (24D1) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-2,4-D MAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Very high photo stable ALEXA conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 555
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 555
- Alternative name2,4-D (24D1) monoclonal (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 555
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameULK4 pseudogene 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- family with sequence similarity 7, member A3
- unc-51-like kinase 4 (C. elegans) pseudogene 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
bsm-0861M-A594 | 2,4-D (24D1) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
bsm-0861M-A647 | 2,4-D (24D1) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Antigen2,4-D
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against 2,4-D.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated to 2,4-D
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species details2,4-D
- Background of the antigen2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) is a common systemic herbicide used in the control of broadleaf weeds. It is the most widely used herbicide in the world, and the third most commonly used in North America. 2,4-D is also an important synthetic auxin, often used in laboratories for plant research and as a supplement in plant cell culture media such as MS medium. 2,4-D is a synthetic auxin, which is a class of plant growth regulators. It is absorbed through the leaves and is translocated to the meristems of the plant. Uncontrolled, unsustainable growth ensues causing stem curl-over, leaf withering, and eventual plant death. 2,4-D is typically applied as an amine salt, but more potent ester versions exist as well.
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Synonyms2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid.
- Gene target
- Short name2,4-D (24D1) Monoclonal Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies