17 Hydroxyprogesterone 17 OHP
17 Hydroxyprogesterone 17 OHP is available 18 times from Bioma labs
- Other name17OHP; 17-OH Progesterone; 17-Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Raised inRabbit
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- Alternate gene name17OHP; 17-OH Progesterone; 17-Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- ImmunogenSmall Molecule, 17-OHP conjμgated to OVA
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Use for8 months
- Use before1 year
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Research main areaEndocrinology;Reproductive science;Hormone metabolism;
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) and analogues was observed.
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
EKU02011 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 9000.41 USD
EKU02011 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4978.64 USD
EKU02011 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1178.24 USD
EKU10327 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1739.08 USD
EKU10327 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 7187.54 USD
EKU10327 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 12638.45 USD
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 190.63 USD
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 494.42 USD
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 365.28 USD
- Catalog numberCAU27868
- Price365.28 USD
- Size50 μg
- Verified reactivityGeneral
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short name17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative name17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
0. Gene info
- Long gene namevomeronasal 1 receptor 72 pseudogene
- Discovery year2009-09-30
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Vomeronasal receptors
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedPubertal Cd exposure markedly reduced mRNA and protein levels of testicular StAR, P450scc, P450(17alpha) and 17beta-HSD in mice.Data suggest that the 5' flanking region of CYP11A gene contains sequences between 2.5 and 5 kb that are necessary for expression of mouse CYP11A in Leydig cells but not in adrenal cells. [REVIEW]cAMP induces expression of Cyp17 by a PKA-mediated mechanism which is inhibited by MIS signal transductionCYP17, in addition to its 17alpha-hydroxylase/17,20-lyase activity, critical in androgen formation, also expresses a secondary activity, squalene monooxygenase (epoxidase).These results implicate Src tyrosine kinase in the regulation of CYP17 and thecal androgen secretion.Fxr-/-Shp-/- mice exhibited cholestasis and liver injury as early as 3 weeks of age with strong induction of cytochrome P450, family 17, subfamily a, polypeptide 1 (Cyp17a1)Data suggest that immune-activation of testicular interstitial macrophages may cause inhibition of P450c17 gene expression in Leydig cells.ata indicate that androgen receptor (AR) regulation on Klk27, Rhox5, Eppin, and Cyp17 genes in adult mouse testis using chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) assays.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 755.16 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 1026.97 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 591.58 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 321 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 870.77 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 613.72 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 1114.29 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 343.14 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 944.56 USD