17 Alpha Hydroxylase S17aH Polyclonal Antibody
17 Alpha Hydroxylase S17aH Polyclonal Antibody is available 0 time from Bioma labs
- Other nameCYP17A1; CPT7; P450C17; 17-alpha-hydroxyprogesterone aldolase/17,20-Lyase; Steroid 17-alpha-monooxygenase; Cytochrome P450,Family 17,Subfamily A,Polypeptide 1
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- DescriptionThe 17-Alpha-Hydroxylase (S17aH) Polyclonal Antibody is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short name17-Alpha-Hydroxylase (S17aH) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative name17-a-Hydroxylase (S17aH) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Recombinant Buchnera aphidicola subsp Baizongia pistaciae Chromosomal replication initiator protein DnaA dnaA
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR