15-Lipoxygenase,15-Lo/Lox ELISA Kit
15-Lipoxygenase,15-Lo/Lox ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Brter bioreagents labs
BRTH0021 | 15-Lipoxygenase,15-Lo/Lox ELISA Kitsize: 1 kit/96-wells plate | 711.69 USD
- Catalog numberBRTH0021
- Price711.69 USD
- Size1 kit/96-wells plate
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecollagen type I alpha receptor
- Synonyms gene name
- collagen, type I, alpha, receptor
- Discovery year1989-05-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedDNA methylation analysis of ALOX12 and GSTM1 in acute myeloid leukaemia identifies prognostically significant groups.presented a novel form of ichthyosis in a patient, termed hepoxilin A(3) synthase-linked ichthyosis (HXALI), whose scales expressed high levels of 12R-LOX, but were deficient of HXA(3) synthase [hepoxilin A3 synthase]12/15-lipoxygenase is increased in Alzheimer's disease and has a possible role in brain oxidative stressA nonsynonymous polymorphism in ALOX12 is associated to essential hypertension and to urinary levels of 12(S)-HETE, thus suggesting a role for this gene in this disease.results suggest that genetic variations in arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase (ALOX12) are associated with both the onset and cessation of menstruation in Chinese women living in ShanghaiPharmacological inhibition and antisense knockdown of 12LO results in apoptosis of human vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Reacts withHuman
- Storage conditionsGentaur/Genprice team of specialist recommend you to follow strickly the protocol for storage of the EIA kit for Human 15-Lipoxygenase,15-Lo/Lox .Prepare small work solutions from the standard reagents to avoid processes of freezing and thawing.
- TipsThe product EIA kit for Human 15-Lipoxygenase,15-Lo/Lox is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intented to be used for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short name15-Lipoxygenase,15-Lo/Lox ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative name15-Lipoxygenase,15-Lo/Lox Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Recombinant Salmonella enteritidis PT4 Der GTPase activating protein YihI yihI Der GTPase activating protein YihI yihI