14-3-3, beta, zeta Antibody
1x 14-3-3, beta, zeta Antibody found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-14-3-3, beta, zeta
- Alternative name214-3-3, beta, zeta
- Alternative name314-3-3, beta, zeta
- Alternative name414-3-3, beta, zeta
- Alternative name5Anti -14-3-3, beta, zeta
- Other names14-3-3 protein beta/alpha; 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha; 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha; 14-3-3 alpha; protein 1054; brain protein 14-3-3, beta isoform; protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1; protein kinase C inhibitor protein-1; tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, alpha polypeptide; tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, beta polypeptide; Protein 1054; Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesYWHAB; YWHAB; HS1; GW128; YWHAA; KCIP-1; KCIP-1
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityDrosophila, Mammal
- Specificity and cross-reactivityRecognizes beta and zeta isoforms in Drosophila and mammalian systems.
- Purification methodAffinity Purified by Protein A-Sepharose chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, 30% glycerol.
- Storage and shippingStore at 4 degrees Celsius for short term storage.. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. For optimal long term storage, productone should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. Aliquots are stable for at least 12 months. For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap.
- Tested for:ELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short name14-3-3, beta, zeta Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative name14-3-3, b, zeta (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS626433 | 14-3-3, beta, zeta Antibodysize: 200ug | 812.51 USD
- Catalog numberMBS626433
- Price812.51 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein theta
- Synonyms gene name
- tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide
- protein, theta
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-08-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- 14-3-3 phospho-serine/phospho-threonine binding proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedthe effect of the shorter basic peptide P(122-131) on DU145 cells, which express HARP and its receptor RPTPB, suggested interference, under anchorage-independent conditions, of P(122-131) with a HARP autocrine loop in an RPTPB -dependent fashion.Pleiotrophin receptor (PTPRZ1) is expressed in embryonic stem cells and mediates important signals for survival, proliferation, and maintenance of pluripotency state.Studies indicate that RPTPzeta is an RPTP for which a link between ligand-dependent dimerization and inhibition of the intracellular tyrosine phosphatase activity has been clearly established.Enhanced RPTPbeta/zeta signaling can contribute to schizophrenia phenotypes and support both construct and face validity for PTPRZ1-transgenic mice as a model for multiple schizophrenia phenotypes.PTPRZ1 was highly expressed in human neuroendocrine tumor tissues and PTPRZ1 is an oncogenic tyrosine phosphatase in small-cell lung carcinoma.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Transmissible Gastroenteritis Porcine Virus (TGEV) Complete Real Time Test with Ribo-Sorb extraction kit