12 Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid 12 HETE ELISA Kit 96 well plate
12 Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid 12 HETE ELISA Kit 96 well plate is available 3 times from Bioma labs
EKU08719 | 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 8733.41 USD
- Catalog numberEKU08719
- Price8733.41 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepiwi-interacting RNA cluster 53
- Discovery year2009-11-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Piwi-interacting RNA clusters
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
EKU08719 | 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4829.42 USD
EKU08719 | 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1142.97 USD
- Verified reactivityMultispecies (General)
- Detection limits12.35-1000 ng/mL
- Sensitivity limit4,64 ng/mL
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Assay duration2 hours
- Verified applicationsELISA
- Assay classCompetitive
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Protein numberPlease refer to Uniprot
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Gene name12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid
- Alternate gene name12HETE
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) and analogues was observed.
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- Assay principleThis assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) and unlabeled 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) in the sample.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaSignal transduction;Metabolic pathway;Infection immunity;Hormone metabolism;Dermatology;
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- Gene target
- Short name12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) ELISA Kit, 96
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative name12-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (12-HETE) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent, 96 well plate
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832