0.22UM 25mm Non Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, 10/PK
0.22UM 25mm Non Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, 10/PK is available 1 time from Biobasics labs
HP142 | 0.22UM 25mm Non Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, 10/PKsize: 1 | 151.92 USD
- Availability and orderingPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice team to check availability and to request a quote
- NoteThis product is produced in USA according to the goods manufacturing practices and is designed specifically for Research Use Only.
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short name.22UM 25mm Non Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, 10/PK
- Alternative name0.22UM 25mm Non Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, 10/PK
- Alternative techniquesterilized
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Recombinant Methanocaldococcus jannaschii Energy-coupling factor transporter ATP-binding protein EcfA (ecfA)
SMAD3 phosphorylated Mothers Against Decapentaplegic Homolog 3 SMAD 3 Mothers Against DPP Homolog 3 MAD Homolog 3 Mad3 3 SMAD Family Member JV15 2 MADH3
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR