Zika Virus Lysate
- Catalog number835092
- Product nameZika Virus Lysate
- Size1 mg
- Price1 703.00 EUR
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- Gene target
- Short nameZika Virus Lysate
- SpeciesVirus, Viruses
- Alternative nameZIKV Virus Lysate
- ConceptScope note:A species of POLYOMAVIRUS apparently infecting over 90% of children but not clearly associated with any clinical illness in childhood. The virus remains latent in the body throughout life and can be reactivated under certain circumstances.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, drug effects, enzymology, genetics, growth & development, immunology, isolation & purification, metabolism, pathogenicity, physiology, radiation effects, ultrastructure, chemistry
- Entrez Gene