- Catalog numberOPPA00465
- Product nameVEGF Protein
- Sizeone vial
- StorageFor short term storage VEGF Protein may be kep at +4 deg. C. For long term storage keep the aliquoted vials frozen at -20 degrees Celsius.
- TipsDue to handling and transportation, small amounts of the VEGF Protein may get caught on the walls or seal of the vials. Prior to use briefly rund the vial(s) through a centrifuge to collect all of the content on the bottom. Avoid freezing and thawing the vials numerous times as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains and influence the item's performance.
- Gene target
- Short nameVEGF Protein
- Alternative nameVEGF Protein
- ConceptScope note:A member of the CELF PROTEINS family which binds GU rich elements (GREs) and CUG-triplet repeats in the 3'UTR of mammalian mRNA transcripts that undergo rapid turnover. It also binds AU-rich elements (AREs or EDEN-like) in the 3'UTR of JUN and FOS mRNAs. Mutations in the human CELF1 gene are associated with MYOTONIC DYSTROPHY type 1.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution, ultrastructure
- Entrez Gene