Hematoxylin H (Harris)
- Catalog numberC15MS1009-1000
- Product nameHematoxylin H (Harris)
- Size1000 / kit
- Price70.68 EUR
- DescriptionHematoxylin H is a modified hematoxylin for nuclear staining in histology according to Harris
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Indicated price is standard price per kit. Please contact us for price per ml.
- Technical filePlease contact us to receive the datasheet, the user manual, the latest certificate of analysis
- PrecautionsThe Hematoxylin H (Harris) is designed for Research Use Only or for diagnostics purposes. Not recommended to use as a drug.
- Gene target
- Short nameHematoxylin H (Harris)
- Alternative nameHematoxylin H (Harris)
- ConceptRegistry number:YKM8PY2Z55Scope note:A dye obtained from the heartwood of logwood (Haematoxylon campechianum Linn., Leguminosae) used as a stain in microscopy and in the manufacture of ink.CASN1 number:Benz(b)indeno(1,2-d)pyran-3,4,6a,9,10(6H)-pentol, 7,11b-dihydro-, cis-(+)-
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, administration & dosage, adverse effects, analysis, chemical synthesis, classification, economics, history, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, poisoning, radiation effects, standards, supply & distribution, therapeutic use, toxicity, chemistry, contraindications