GAN Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)
- Catalog numberLV166239
- Product nameGAN Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameGAN Lentiviral Vector ( ) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameGAN Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (cytomegalovirus) (pLenti-GIII-cytomegalovirus-c terminus-HA)
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedGigaxonin interacts with tubulin folding cofactor B and controls its degradation through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway.Ubiquitin-proteasome system shown to be responsible for neurodegeneration occurring in GAN-null neurons and plays crucial roles in cytoskeletal functions and dynamics.3 new mutants were found in patients with giant axonal neuropathy: an intronic mutation near the splice donor site of intron 2 & a missense mutation in exon 3 (I182N), & 2 identical deletion alleles.a functional important part of the gigaxonin protein is altered by the AluYa5 insertion and causes giant axonal neuropathy [case report]No GAN variant is identified in DNA obtained from well-characterized cases of human neuronal intermediate filament inclusion disease (frontotemporal dementia).We believe that molecular and functional investigation of gigaxonin mutations including the exon 8 polymorphism could lead to an improved understanding of the relationship between GAN and cancer
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function