GABRA3 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- Catalog numberLV165391
- Product nameGABRA3 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameGABRA3 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameGABRA3 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedThe alpha2 gradually increased during development, showing some layer specificity in the cerebellar cortex.The ratios of beta(3)/beta(2) and alpha(5)/alpha(1) subunit protein expression in Angelman syndrome cortex were significantly decreased when compared with controls.high expression of GABBR2 with a low expression of GABR(A3) may predict a better outcome in non-small cell lung cancerA novel role for GA-repeat core promoter to regulate gene expression in the genes such as GABRA3 involved in development and evolution.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function