FRA10AC1 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Catalog numberLV162985
- Product nameFRA10AC1 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameFRA10AC1 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameFRA10AC1 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- ConceptScope note:Process of growing viruses in live animals, plants, or cultured cells.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Studies indicate that All the Y-family polymerases have ubiquitin binding domains that bind to mono-ubiquitinated PCNA to effect the switching from replicative to Y-family polymerase.Data suggest that ubiquitin (Ub) binding provides a negative feedback loop upon NOD1 and NOD2 (nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain-containing proteins)-dependent activation of receptor-interacting protein kinase 2 (RIP2).The GP78 CUE domain functions to both facilitate substrate binding and enable switching between adjacent ubiquitin molecules of a growing chain to enable processivity in ubiquitination.Static HMG-20 structure is derived from high precision residual dipolar couplings measured in a drug-based liquid crystalline phase using NMR spectroscopy.Data suggest that ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 variant 2 (Ube2V2) and ring finger protein 4 (RNF4) together induce an active conformation of the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme Ubc13-ubiquitin (Ubc13~Ub) thioester.noncovalent ubiquitin:ubiquitin interactions are nearly identical to those reported for Lys11-linked ubiquitin and seem to play a significant role in stabilizing the crystal structure without the isopeptide bond.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function