Echovirus Type 6 Lysate
- Catalog number835076
- Product nameEchovirus Type 6 Lysate
- Size1 mg
- SupplierNatrols and viral diagnostic antigens
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- Gene target
- Short nameEchovirus 6 Lysate
- Alternative nameEchovirus classification 6 Lysate
- ConceptScope note:A species of ENTEROVIRUS associated with outbreaks of aseptic meningitis (MENINGITIS, ASEPTIC).
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, drug effects, enzymology, genetics, growth & development, immunology, isolation & purification, metabolism, pathogenicity, physiology, radiation effects, ultrastructure, chemistry