C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Catalog numberLV096200
- Product nameC7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameC7orf43 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameC7orf43 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- ConceptScope note:Process of growing viruses in live animals, plants, or cultured cells.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedStudies indicate that monoubiquitylation of PCNA allows mutagenic translesion synthesis by damage-tolerant DNA polymerases, polyubiquitylation is required mainly for an error-free pathway that likely involves template switching.Studies indicate that All the Y-family polymerases have ubiquitin binding domains that bind to mono-ubiquitinated PCNA to effect the switching from replicative to Y-family polymerase.Data suggest that ubiquitin (Ub) binding provides a negative feedback loop upon NOD1 and NOD2 (nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain-containing proteins)-dependent activation of receptor-interacting protein kinase 2 (RIP2).CHBP is an inhibitor of the ubiquitination pathway; it deamidated Gln40 in ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like protein NEDD8 in vitro and during Burkholderia infection; Cif deamidated NEDD8, abolishing activity of neddylated Cullin-RING ubiquitin ligasesThese results indicate that the use of cellular promoters such as those for EF-1alpha and ubiquitin C might direct prolonged gene expression in hematopoietic and mesenchymal progenitor cells.Studies indicate that Ubiquitin- and SUMO-mediated modification pathways have emerged as key players in regulating damage-induced template switching.Studies indicate that signaling controlled by ubiquitin or ubiquitin-like proteins has recently emerged as key regulator of the cellular DNA damage response, and viruses can reveal key convergence points in this important cellular pathway.The human ubiquitin C promoter transgene might be useful to selectively target projections of brain neurons.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function