C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Catalog numberLV095378
- Product nameC5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameC5orf43 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameC5orf43 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedCHBP is an inhibitor of the ubiquitination pathway; it deamidated Gln40 in ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like protein NEDD8 in vitro and during Burkholderia infection; Cif deamidated NEDD8, abolishing activity of neddylated Cullin-RING ubiquitin ligasesStudies indicate that indicating that the inhibition of the ubiquitin-proteasome system could be used as a novel approach for cancer therapy.The human ubiquitin C promoter transgene might be useful to selectively target projections of brain neurons.The donor ubiquitin, transferred from the E2, is bound to the Nedd4 C lobe with its C-terminal tail locked in an extended conformation, primed for catalysis.Static HMG-20 structure is derived from high precision residual dipolar couplings measured in a drug-based liquid crystalline phase using NMR spectroscopy.Studies indicate a role for the ubiquitin-proteasome system (UPS) as a key regulator of ciliogenesis.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function