C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- Catalog numberLV095307
- Product nameC5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameC5orf20 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameC5orf20 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- ConceptScope note:Process of growing viruses in live animals, plants, or cultured cells.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe activation level of the EEF1A2/PI3K/AKT/mTOR/MDM4 axis significantly influences the survival probability of hepatocellular carcinoma patients.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-gene interaction, and genetic testing. (HuGE Navigator)Data conclude that the interaction of p16(INK4a) with eEF1A2, and subsequent downregulation of the expression and function of eEF1A2 is a novel mechanism explaining the anti-proliferative effects of p16(INK4a).These results indicate that the use of cellular promoters such as those for EF-1alpha and ubiquitin C might direct prolonged gene expression in hematopoietic and mesenchymal progenitor cells.The expression level of EEF1A2 correlates with cell growth but not apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines with different differentiation grades.this population-based study of individuals with incident AD, use of statins and beta-blockers was associated with delay of functional decline.miR-663 and miR-744 mediate inhibition of the proto-oncogene eEF1A2 expression that results in retardation of the MCF7 cancer cells proliferation. We also observed upregulation of miR-663 and miR-744 with corresponding downregulation of eEF1A2 in resveratrol-treated MCF7 cells, suggesting that resveratrol may influence eEF1A2 expression through a miRNA-dependent pathway.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function