- Catalog numberGWB-294AFF
- Product nameHTF Bovine
- Suppliergenways bulk
- Available sizes0.5gram:402,1gram:666,5gram:3185
- Old catalog number11-663-46171
- Storestore in freezer for long therm or fridge for short time storage
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, e. Coli rec. human proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameHTF
- SpeciesBovine, Bos Taurus genes are available form the Bovine Genome database.
- Alternative nameHTF Bovine
- ConceptScope note:INFLAMMATION of the UDDER in cows.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersparasitology, immunology, microbiology, diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, physiopathology, enzymology, etiology, transmission, mortality, epidemiology, prevention & control, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemically induced, congenital, diet therapy, drug therapy, therapy, psychology, urine, virology, history, classification, complications, economics, embryology, genetics, metabolism, nursing, radiotherapy, surgery, pathology
- PubMedThese results suggest that E2A and HEB are not only critical for T cell differentiation but also necessary to retain developing thymocytes in cell cycle arrest before pre-TCR expression.HEBAlt interfered with the activity of E2A homodimers and with the expression of the transcription factor Pax5HEB is a fundamental link between Nodal signalling, the derepression of a specific class of poised promoters during differentiation, and lineage specification in mouse embryonic stem cellsthe Tcf12 gene may be involved in the control of proliferating neural stem cells and progenitor cellsA new transcription factor HEBAlt is specifically required for the efficient generation of early T lymphocyte precursors.key residues in AML1-ETO for HEB association were mutated and these mutations do not impair the ability of AML1-ETO to enhance the clonogenic capacity of primary mouse bone marrow cellsHEBAlt enforces T-lineage cell development during hematopoiesis.One role of HEBAlt may be to suppress myeloid development in developing T-cell precursors.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function