48-well Cell Culture Plates Flat-Bottom Individually Packed Sterile
- Catalog numberB901-0050
- Product name48-well Cell Culture Plates Flat-Bottom Individually Packed Sterile
- Size50 Plates
- AvailabilityPlease contact our specialists every day to check the availability and to request a quote.
- OrderingIf you wish to order 48-well Cell Culture Plates Flat-Bottom Individually Packed Sterile, please use the catalogue number #B901
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Assembled in Canada.
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency. This 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short name48- Culture Plates Flat-Bottom Individually Packed Sterile
- Techniqueculture, sterile pure
- Alternative name48-well cellular Culture Plates Flat-Bottom Individually Packed Sterile
- Alternative techniquesterilized
- ConceptScope note:Methods of maintaining or growing biological materials in controlled laboratory conditions. These include the cultures of CELLS; TISSUES; organs; or embryo in vitro. Both animal and plant tissues may be cultured by a variety of methods. Cultures may derive from normal or abnormal tissues, and consist of a single cell type or mixed cell types.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAbnormalities of SIPA1L3 contribute to lens and eye defects, and we identify a critical role for SIPA1L3 in epithelial cell morphogenesis, polarity, adhesion and cytoskeletal organization.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function