LIMITED QTY-Dinucleotide Standards Formamido Cytidine Dimer d PfpC
- Catalog number801211
- Product nameLIMITED QTY-Dinucleotide Standards Formamido Cytidine Dimer d PfpC
- Size50 µg
- Price273.98 USD
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- Gene target
- Short nameLIMITED QTY-Dinucleotide Standards Formamido Cytidine Dimer d PfpC
- TechniqueStandards, standard
- Alternative nameLIMITED QTY-Dinucleotide Standards Formamido Cytidine Dimer d PfpC
- Alternative techniquestandard
- ConceptRegistry number:5CSZ8459RPScope note:A pyrimidine nucleoside that is composed of the base CYTOSINE linked to the five-carbon sugar D-RIBOSE.CASN1 number:Cytidine
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
- Entrez Gene