Human Herpes Virus HHV-6B Sucrose Purified
- Catalog number0835072SP
- Product nameHuman Herpes Virus HHV-6B Sucrose Purified
- Size1 mL
- Price1 682.71 USD
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameHerpes Virus HHV-6B Sucrose Purified
- Techniquepurified, purifications
- SpeciesVirus, Humans, Viruses
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Herpes Virus HHV-6B Sucrose enriched
- Alternative techniquepure
- ConceptRegistry number:57-50-1Scope note:A nonreducing disaccharide composed of GLUCOSE and FRUCTOSE linked via their anomeric carbons. It is obtained commercially from SUGARCANE, sugar beet (BETA VULGARIS), and other plants and used extensively as a food and a sweetener.CASN1 number:alpha-D-Glucopyranoside, beta-D-fructofuranosyl
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, therapeutic use, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
- Entrez Gene