Leukemia - AML Exosome RNA
- Catalog numberP241-AML
- Product nameLeukemia - AML Exosome RNA
- Shipping/storage recommendationsship dry ice /store -80℃
- Maximum time for usage6 months
- GeneExosomes are 50 nm small lipoprotein vesicles containing lots of microRNAs. The diagnostic value of exosomic miRNAs is due to their role in signal transduction and cell differentiation. Exoslomal total RNA can be analyzed by next gen sequencing to perform a diagnostic micro RNA profile.
- Gene target
- Short nameLeukemia - AML Exosome RNA
- Techniqueexosome, exosomic, exosomes, RNAs are to store at -70 C
- Alternative nameLeukemia - AML exosomal RNA
- Alternative techniqueexosomes
- ConceptScope note:Leukemia induced experimentally in animals by exposure to leukemogenic agents, such as VIRUSES; RADIATION; or by TRANSPLANTATION of leukemic tissues.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersparasitology, immunology, microbiology, diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, physiopathology, rehabilitation, enzymology, etiology, mortality, epidemiology, prevention & control, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemically induced, congenital, diet therapy, drug therapy, therapy, psychology, urine, virology, history, classification, complications, economics, embryology, genetics, metabolism, nursing, radiotherapy, surgery, ethnology, pathology
- Entrez Gene