Kidney Cancer Exosome
- Catalog numberP141-KN
- Product nameKidney Cancer Exosome
- Shipping/storage recommendationsship dry ice /store -80℃
- Maximum time for usage6 months
- GeneExosomes are 50 nm small lipoprotein vesicles containing lots of microRNAs. The diagnostic value of exosomic miRNAs is due to their role in signal transduction and cell differentiation. Exoslomal total RNA can be analyzed by next gen sequencing to perform a diagnostic micro RNA profile.
- Gene target
- Short nameKidney Cancer Exosome
- Techniqueexosome, exosomic, exosomes
- Alternative nameKidney Cancer exosomal
- Alternative techniqueexosomes
- ConceptScope note:Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersparasitology, abnormalities, immunology, microbiology, diagnostic imaging, physiology, physiopathology, secretion, enzymology, innervation, cytology, chemistry, drug effects, virology, radiation effects, anatomy & histology, blood supply, embryology, growth & development, injuries, metabolism, surgery, pathology, ultrastructure
- Entrez Gene