IL 13 Variant Protein
- Catalog numberOPPA02050
- Product nameIL 13 Variant Protein
- Sizeone vial
- StorageFor short term storage IL 13 Variant Protein may be kep at +4 deg. C. For long term storage keep the aliquoted vials frozen at -20 degrees Celsius.
- TipsDue to handling and transportation, small amounts of the IL 13 Variant Protein may get caught on the walls or seal of the vials. Prior to use briefly rund the vial(s) through a centrifuge to collect all of the content on the bottom. Avoid freezing and thawing the vials numerous times as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains and influence the item's performance.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL 13 Variant Protein
- Alternative nameInterleukin 13 Variant Protein
- Alternative techniqueelisa
- ConceptScope note:Radioimmunoassay of proteins using antibody coupled to an immunosorbent.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersadverse effects, classification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, mortality, nursing, psychology, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, contraindications, ethics
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component