HAV Vaccine control Panel for IVD
- Catalog number9611-027-2829
- Product nameHAV Vaccine control Panel for IVD
- Size5 specimens 1 mL
- SupplierNatrols and viral diagnostic antigens
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- DescriptionIsotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameHAV Vaccine control Panel for IVD
- TechniqueControl, controls
- Alternative nameHAV immunization reference Panel to measure IVD
- Alternative techniquecontrols
- ConceptScope note:Recording of pertinent information concerning patient's illness or illnesses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, legislation & jurisprudence, standards, statistics & numerical data
- PubMedReplacement of the catalytic glutamate in either short-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase (SCAD) or isovaleryl-CoA dehydrogenase (IVD)with glycine resulted in a several-fold reduction in affinity for substrate.A child with isovaleric acidemia was subsequently found to harbour a known missense mutation (c.A1199G [p.Y371C]) and a novel 4-bp duplication (c.1148_1151dupGCTA [p.Y355X]) in the IVD gene. The former may be a founder mutation in the Chinese population.All were homozygous for a single c.367 G > A (p.G123R) mutation. Despite the genetic homogeneity of this South African group, the clinical presentation varied, ranging from mental handicap and episodes of metabolic derangement to an asymptomatic stateA heterogeneous mutation spectrum in the IVD gene was identified in isovaleric acidemia patients in the United Arab Emirates.study reports the first Saudi isovaleric acidemia patients from a consanguineous family with a novel transversion (p.G362V) and briefly discuss likely phenotype-genotype correlation of the disease in the Saudi population
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function