This antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
If you buy Antibodies supplied by EnQuireBio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
These antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
Anti-CD45RA Antibody [HI100] APC- -25Tests
antibody to-CD45RA (Antibody to) [HI100], adenomatous polyposis coli-cyanine 7-25Tests
Alternative to gene target
adenomatous polyposis coli, BTPS2 and DP2 and DP2.5 and DP3 and GS and PPP1R46, APC and IDBG-37007 and ENSG00000134982 and 324, microtubule plus-end binding, nuclei, Apc and IDBG-134573 and ENSMUSG00000005871 and 11789, BT.25770 and IDBG-644937 and ENSBTAG00000018852 and 533233
Long gene name APC regulator of WNT signaling pathway
Synonyms gene name
- adenomatosis polyposis coli
- adenomatous polyposis coli
- APC, WNT signaling pathway regulator
- protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 46
Discovery year 1986-01-01
Entrez gene record 324
- Armadillo repeat containing
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunits
Havana BLAST/BLAT OTTHUMG00000128806
Locus Specific Databases
- Adenomatous polyposis coli mutation database
- UMD Locus Specific Databases
- Global Variome shared LOVD
- APC database at LOVD-China
- LOVD - Leiden Open Variation Database