A Rabbit polyclonal antibody against Human Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchored Molecule Like Protein (GML). This antibody is labeled with APC.
Host: Rabbit; Species Reactivity: Human; Clonality: polyclonal; Tested applications: WB; Concentration: 500ug/ml; Isotype: IgG; Conjugation: APC
If you buy Antibodies supplied by Cloud Clone Corp they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
Whole adhesion and interacting molecules are present in lysates used as reference for ELISA quantification of these molecules and their subunits.
Polyclonals and antibodies
Polyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchored Molecule Like Protein (GML) Polyclonal Antibody ( ) APC
Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchored Molecule Like Protein (glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchored molecule like) polyclonal (Antibody to) (H. sapiens), adenomatous polyposis coli
Long gene name glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchored molecule like
Synonyms gene name
- GPI anchored molecule like protein
- glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchored molecule like protein
Discovery year 1997-03-19
Entrez gene record 2765
- LY6/PLAUR domain containing
Havana BLAST/BLAT OTTHUMG00000164656
Long gene name APC regulator of WNT signaling pathway
Synonyms gene name
- adenomatosis polyposis coli
- adenomatous polyposis coli
- APC, WNT signaling pathway regulator
- protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 46
Discovery year 1986-01-01
Entrez gene record 324
- Armadillo repeat containing
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunits
Havana BLAST/BLAT OTTHUMG00000128806
Locus Specific Databases
- Adenomatous polyposis coli mutation database
- UMD Locus Specific Databases
- Global Variome shared LOVD
- APC database at LOVD-China
- LOVD - Leiden Open Variation Database