H302 Harmful if swallowed; H312 Harmful in contact with skin; H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage; H318 Causes serious eye damage; H332 Harmful if inhaled; H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray; P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling; P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection; P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell; P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting; P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water; P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower; P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing; P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing; P332+P313 IF SKIN irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.