H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapor; H302 Harmful if swallowed; H312 Harmful in contact with skin; H315 Causes skin irritation; H319 Causes serious eye irritation; H332 Harmful if inhaled; H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking; P240 Ground/bond container and receiving equipment; P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/[ ]/equipment; P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray; P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection; P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell; P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water; P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing; P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing; P332+P313 IF SKIN irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention; P403+P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.